EPX is bringing it’s one of a kind professional Athlete Performance Training programs to collegiate and youth athletes. EPX coaches are among the best in the world with multiple degrees and certifications in the field of human performance. Each EPX Coach offers an innovative and diverse approach to training – pairing movement based foundations and athletic methodology makes for the ultimate formula to develop each athlete’s individual goals for any sport.
Our Elite Program includes education in movement training, injury prevention, change of direction techniques, game-time reactionary drills, maximum speed development, explosive power, proper incremental strength training and energy system conditioning.
Our #1 priority is the safety and development of our athletes. With that in mind, athletes are closely supervised through a 90-minute workout with attention always being paid to proper technique and safety.
- SPEED – Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement, Running Mechanics, Footwork
- EXPLOSIVE POWER – Olympic Lifting, Plyometrics, Medicine Ball, Jumping & Landing Techniques
- STRENGTH – Proper Queuing, Upper Body, Lower Body & Core
- CONDITIONING – Game Ready Preparation for all Athletes and Lactic Acid Threshold Training.
- FLEXIBILITY – Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), Various Forms of Stretching, Muscle Activation
- INJURY PREVENTION/REDUCTION – Balance & Stabilization, Mind/Body Connection and Awareness
- NUTRITION EDUCATION – Lessons, Tips and Advice
This program is designed to maximize gains in the off-season and becomes progressively more challenging once basic techniques have been mastered.
The first 45 minutes of the workout is spent on movement preparation and mechanics – soft tissue work, stretching, activation, active warm up, speed development, quickness, plyometrics (jumping), and core strengthening.
The second part of the workout is determined on what the focus of the training is that day (strength/speed/power). In this portion the program is dedicated to specific protocols to develop explosive power, increased body strength and conditioning, and game-time speed and quickness.